Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

AstroParts UK

Astroscot2

Does anyone know if Astro Parts UK are still in business? both number of the website are unobtainable plus no replies to emails. 

Are there any other manufacturers of custom adapters in the UK that anyone knows of ?

thanks

Mark

If you are still having problems by the time Kelling comes around, PM me your details as I normally see Brian (Astroparts) at Kelling. 

N.B. I only return from holiday 3 days before Kelling so might not reply to messages whilst away.  

Carole 

1 hour ago, Davey-T said:

john@techdesign.co.uk

Dave

+1 one for John. He did a custom adapter block for me which was perfect. Also good communication and easy to deal with.

However I think the correct email address is: john@jtechdesign.co.uk

On ‎10‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 15:17, obrazell said:

I believe that Brian Brooks has unfortunately passed away.

Owen

I'm really sorry to hear this Owen,  Brian has made various adapters and a number of different machined parts for me over the years, he always seemed to understand exactly what I needed even from my poor drawings.   Sad news indeed.

Mark

• 3 months later...

Archived