NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Kielder Autumn SP

Forecast is looking pretty good

Beers are chilling

Packing has commenced (although I think I'll be buying a couple of extra thermal tops today!)

Check list is being checked

See you all Friday lunchtime - traffic allowing!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, here's a list of folk goign to Kielder from SGL, according to this thread. .xls file attached.

Any amendments or additional people?

I should say: Safe journey to all and I hope to meet you all there. Will be great to meet some of you again, and see some new faces too :)

Andrew

SGLKIELDER.xls

Silly question, but is there any way of getting deliveries to the campsite (SteveL, third tent on the left :) ), or somewhere near to it? Say, for example, something needed to be sent today for delivery tomorrow, but in fact missed the post, and so it wont arrive with me until after I have already been on the road to Kielder for several hours on Friday morning...

anyone got any ideas?

I know, I have seen the google maps view, it was a crazy idea.... sending astrokit to a pub near the star party... like THATS going to be a good idea :)

I had to ask though.... will have to look at alternative options...

I took a camp bed to Kelling and was 1000x more comfortable. If you do, it might be worth putting something on the bed under the sleeping bag - I used one of those really skinny self-inflating mattresses.

A good 4 season sleeping bag is what you really need - or is that just a southern softie speaking.

Mike

Archived