SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Kielder Autumn SP

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever you do dont let Sunderland Kev off of his lead this time Jamie :) :)

Regards

Southern Softie Kev

Lynn bought me a new muzzle so I'm quite safe as long as I'm not given any red meat. :nono: :undecided:

I can still drink lager through the muzzle though. :laughing3:

Whatever you do dont let Sunderland Kev off of his lead this time Jamie :) :)

Regards

Southern Softie Kev

Lynn bought me a new muzzle so I'm quite safe as long as I'm not given any red meat. :nono: :undecided:

I can still drink lager through the muzzle though. :laughing3:

LOL :D ,

Looking forward to seeing you all there. I will be there from Thursday to Sunday

:D

Regards

Kev

Never seen SteveL and Kev in the same room have you....?

Bah! Rumbled.... :)

My wife came back from town today with a present for me.... £120 worth of sleeping bag, especially for Kielder! Oh man, thats going to cost me in the long run.... :shock:

One person to avoid at Kielder. :nono:

9426_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Just add Lager and he is a pussycat :)

Is it me or am I the only person worried that this pic has a "Click to Enlarge" link under it... I mean come on - any bigger and there'd be no beer left for anyone else :shock:

Arthur

I hate work... else I really would be up there. In spite of the weather I don't think I have ever had a bad Kielder experience, and the SAS do make the event imo. Only time I can ever remember sitting down to a *serious* optics lecture at midnight in the rain! Them were the days...

Arthur

Mind you, with the weather the way it is, it may be advisable to take some waders and an dingy, its rather wet.

So you read the memo about Plan B then :D:)

Any normal wet windy October day is just a walk in the park for anyone used to the Kielder climate. But to anyone not used to the quirks of the Kielder Micro climate it may come as a shock. :scratch:

Example 1. On a normal wet and windy day you would expect to get a little bit damp.

Kielder 1. On a normal wet and windy day you will get very wet and very cold.

Example 2. On a very wet and very windy day you will get damp and a little bit chilly.

Kielder 2. On a very wet and very windy day you will have to change your clothes at least three times before bedtime.

Example 3. On an horrendously wet and wild day you would expect to be wet in places and feel the chill a bit.

Kielder 3. On an horrendously wet and wild day anyone used to Windsurfing in the North sea during a vicious winter storm would feel right at home.

Example 4. On a clear night at this time of year you would get well wrapped up and would expect to be a little bit chilly at first but warm up later. Outside temperature 4 to 5 degrees.

Kielder 4. On a clear night at this time of year you would wear every conceivable piece of clothing you have brought with you and feel slightly warmer than the arctic for a while before frostbite and then hypothermia takes a hold of you. Outside temperature -6 to -8 degrees.

Welcome to The Kielder Experience. :thumbright: Bring it on, Yeah!!!!!! :hello1: :hello1:

Archived