Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Kielder Autumn SP

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to The Kielder Experience. :thumbright: Bring it on, Yeah!!!!!! :hello1: :hello1:

Last time it got to -6 C and my Landy wouldn't start on the Sunday to go home, had to jump start her. Got another one now so hopefully that'll be OK. But, hell yeah! bring it on........

Gary

Kielder newbie here and looking forward to it.

Will be camping with dogfish's bro & son but I suspect I may pay gary1968 a wee visit in the caravan :)

Can't wait! This is my weekend off for my birthday (which was in June!)

Bring it on!

Paul

It may be many things Jamie, but Rich's caravan could not be called "big"...

OTOH, as mistakes go, this:

".... it's like a silverback Gorilla wearing sunglasses."

could, in fact, be called big :)

Arthur

PS - obviously I am referring to the size of the mistake here - we all know that the pic of Kevin was taken on a bad day and he is in fact an athletic, slim, svelte and whippet-like 12 stone :mrgreen:

No Probs Paul, whatever the weather we'll have a wee drink in the caravan.

Can't wait............ :)

Gary

I hope yer gonna save one of them drinks for me Gary?

No probs Jamie, just knock the door mate........ no doubt there will be a few folks in there anyway.

Gary

I went last year for the first time and it was great. No work, big fried breakfast in the cafe, pub meal and beer in the evening. When the sky cleared on Sunday it was the icing on the cake. I've got my pitch book, full blessing from the girlfriend and no work. Trouble is after being made redundany don't know if I've got the petrol/pub money to go! Will sell my granny if I have to.

All the best

Jack

Kielder newbie here and looking forward to it.

Will be camping with dogfish's bro & son but I suspect I may pay gary1968 a wee visit in the caravan :)

Can't wait! This is my weekend off for my birthday (which was in June!)

Bring it on!

Paul

I will be along on the Saturday Paul, so keep a chair warm in the Pub (mine's a Guinness). I will stay until late - if there looks to be any chance of some observing. I will stick the LX90 and EPs in the boot of the car.

Tom

At least of the weather is carp then we can sit in the Anglers for a while, I can smell the Kashmiri Lamb already...... :thumbright:

Gary

We must have shared a psychic moment then Gary, I was just thinking about a good pint and the Kashmiri Lamb :)

Well I've almost finished the packing now, just two more days in work and then I'm off - getting excited now :)

Ian

At least of the weather is carp then we can sit in the Anglers for a while, I can smell the Kashmiri Lamb already...... :thumbright:

Gary

I am sure I can force myself into it (or it into me :) ). In fact, you may have to rugby tackle me to stop me.

Tom

Gary

We must have shared a psychic moment then Gary, I was just thinking about a good pint and the Kashmiri Lamb :)

Well I've almost finished the packing now, just two more days in work and then I'm off - getting excited now :)

Ian

Dont be eating it all before I get there now! Anyway have a good trip Ian and see you Friday mate.

Gary

Its getting close enough that I am starting to get excited about the whole experience :)

Just read a thread that said you'll be taking a SW 190mm Mak / Newt Steve. Hope to get a look at that mate, if you dont mind that is..... ;-)

Gary

Archived