Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Kielder Autumn SP

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the forecast, I would suggest every single warm piece of clothing you have... borrow some if you need to :)

Heh, 3 weeks ago, i was worried that my sleeping bag may be too warm . . . Now its the opposite. Im on the hunt for some thermals . . . . :)

Ive just had a thought (please bear with me if its a stupid one)

Being as this is will be my first visit to keilder, will the star party be signposted as you enter Kielder as ive just looked at the map from the star party site and it seems to point to the castle (again please be kind if this is a stupid question)

Hi Simon,

It's fairly easy to find, have a look here, at the bottom is Kielder village (A) and the right turn to the castle, keep going and the second turn (track) on the right is the camp site - top right of the map.

I'm all packed now, should be there early afternoon tomorrow - see you all there :)

Ian

Archived