Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

New member - JohnH from Cheshire.

johnh

I am a regular on the UKAIF and discovered this site, I've been imaging for 3 years but very seriously for a year (autoguiding). :)

Enjoy looking at others images occassionally showing my own - hope to do this regulary if weather permits - as ever. :undecided:

Like the DIY section, very inspiring with lots of support and advice. :salute:

I mostly image deep space and my new SPX350 is very powerful, but also lunar planetary imaging with much less experience which I hope to gain. :)

Will post something very soon, Au Revoir. :wave:

I mostly image deep space and my new SPX350 is very powerful, but also lunar planetary imaging with much less experience which I hope to gain. :undecided:

Will post something very soon, Au Revoir. :wave:

Welcome to SGL :)

SPX350 is a nice one

How long you had it for?

You speak French... fairly impressive

Fola.

Thank for the welcome - I will post some images today.

Had the SPX350 for a couple of months only got 2 lrgb's but I am now ready for Winter hours of darkness.

My scope is very high spec but as ever I am the weakest link, hope to do it justice if allowed.

George in Stockport - I am from mid Cheshire near Tarporley just about dark enough so I cannot complain.

Here from you soon. :cheers:

I know RobH from the UKAIF and always admire his HiRes 14"LX200 images which amaze me, he and P Vasey set the standard I'd like to aspire to.

Hello and welcome John, good to see you here, it's a great forum.

What are you mounting the SPX on?

Cheers

Rob

RobH, I use EQ6 which is cheap but very sturdy and it is at capacity (spx350 weighs 20kg guidescp 2.5kg) but slews and autoguides fine. It is on a skywatcher pedastel permanently kept outside with big plastic cover - no obs yet?

Archived