What is this object passing through Orion

I was imaging this past Sunday night shooting 240sec exposures and caught this object passing through, this is five images ROUGHLY blended together totaling 20 mins. Since I am new to this, I have no idea what it is other than possibly a satellite, maybe ? Thanks for any input.

Merge.jpg

depending on how far out it and if its geosink or not thay vairy in speed, space is infested with the criters its like a load of wasps buzzing round a nest, I took 40 120sec subs of the neb lastnight and 50% had them in and I wasn't doing widefield. charl.

2 minutes ago, xtreemchaos said:

depending on how far out it and if its geosink or not thay vairy in speed, space is infested with the criters its like a load of wasps buzzing round a nest, I took 40 120sec subs of the neb lastnight and 50% had them in and I wasn't doing widefield. charl.

Wow, I had no idea there were that many. Thanks for the info.

heres one passing through. this one looks a bit meter like in the single frames but I think its a satilite. charl.

IMG_0020_pipp.thumb.gif.7ec5e32ce27e66f084d66a6fc19ab2fd.gif

just single frames straight outa camera at 20.10 and made it a giff with pipp

and heres one going through my first sub of old flamey

IMG_0061.thumb.JPG.92f098c6b51bfd283502cd2432b1b79e.JPG

there like wasps for sure.

Archived