Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

First light DMK

robindurant

Thanks Guys for your kind comments. My Mate Trev ( the Moon man) thought that I have made it a bit too sharp, I don't know, maybe its a matter of how one feel about the moon. I would appreciate comments from other Moon experts like Trev and maybe Mr Ed if you are watching.

Robin

Hi Rob

Images look very different on computer monitors and on mine the image looks a bit over sharp, if I look at my images on others computers they all look different, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Then you have to add in all the different filters you can use on the front of the camera and try different camera settings, and especially the atmospheric seeing.

When you hit a spot of good seeing you will know straight away all the bubbling just goes and when you come to process the Avi you will find you hardly have to touch the wavelets in registax or use any sharpening techniques it’s just magic and a very special moment you don’t forget.

You don’t get night’s of good seeing you get periods of good seeing and these can come along at any time, (well hopefully) I just keep taking lot’s of Avi’s in the hope that those periods come along while imaging.

The Jet Stream has moved a bit north of us so hopefully we should get a few nice periods during the coming week.

HAhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :(

There goes the Coffee morning Trevor. :laughing2: Pity I was going to ask to join you.

A ringside seat at a tree felling show with coffee and biscuits, would be nice. :D

Ron.

Archived