SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

I MUST have one of these

johnfosteruk

1 hour ago, Alfian said:

That's really nice. I, like many teenagers at the time, built the  Airfix Saturn V and it was a big thing and I was proud of it. That "kit" though is something else.

Me too, but now wondering where the model is, must be boxed up in the loft somewhere.  Also had a revell LM, complete with gold foil..

Awesome! I had the Revell Saturn V when I was kid, when it was finished my dad put it on the sideboard (my mom was not best pleased) and the escape rocket nearly touched the ceiling! 

How I envy anybody who witnessed one lift off for real.

10 hours ago, tomato said:

Awesome! I had the Revell Saturn V when I was kid, when it was finished my dad put it on the sideboard (my mom was not best pleased) and the escape rocket nearly touched the ceiling! 

How I envy anybody who witnessed one lift off for real.

Yes, its funny how mums encourage you to take up a hobby and  then when you do, niggle about  dusting models. I could never quite understand that. Those early days of space exploration was so exciting and then came Apollo and the Saturn V, still magnificent.

Archived