Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Jetstream Jupiter 2-4-17

si@nite

22 minutes ago, si@nite said:

Thanks guys!

Makes me wonder why we bother sometimes, imaging from the uk seems almost impossible to get any decent data, but we keep plugging away in hope, but miracles do happen lol!

It does make U wonder Simon. :fucyc: My next clear night is next Saturday. Getting a bit fed up

just looking @ the moon for something to do.:clouds1: Got the bins out. :glasses9: Saves dragging all

the gear out & getting nothing again.

42 minutes ago, Grotemobile said:

It does make U wonder Simon. :fucyc: My next clear night is next Saturday. Getting a bit fed up

just looking @ the moon for something to do.:clouds1: Got the bins out. :glasses9: Saves dragging all

the gear out & getting nothing again.

Things are a changing, since getting into this hobby many years ago, good seeing is a rarity, the chances are few & far between that's for sure, getting bored with this hobby now, maybe its time for a change!:hmh:

Lots of the same here too Simon, fed up with it now!  I uploaded a video to Photobucket from the 22nd March, but it takes forever to load, and then plays very slowly, so I won't add it to this post.

Angie

Archived