Sol 23-2-17 10.10

xtreemchaos

another smash n grab, my best 3 frames staxed. the cloud here is almost 100%, the wind is like Jupiter, but beggers carnt be chosers I'm just happy to get some shots.

kit ed80 1.5x barlow, lunt wedge, 1200d.

thanks for looking, clear skys, charl.

mono.

sol 23-2-17 10.10.png

coloured.

sol 23-2-17 10.10 col.png

coloured invert.

sol 23-2-17 10.10 inv.png

thanks Dave, windy as hell here, look what arrived in the post thismorrning, got a bit of vis with it, but as soon as the cdd was put in well you can guess cloud. hope it inproves for you. charl,

DSC09922.JPG

51 minutes ago, Davey-T said:

s for the view Charl, some blue bits here but too windy to stay aimed.

thanks Dave, its on lone I'm testing it for a friend, it worked A1 straight out the box warmed up in about 5min and was straight on band for vis, got some cracking views of the AR, prity darn amazing to tell you the truth. it is brand new.  charl.

I have thought of some sorta mirror contraption on the end of the big frac to look round corners, what I really need is a outside obsy I'm going to maybe invest in one of the fiberglass dome jobys sometime soon and control it from indoors. charl.

thanks John, no snow here mate but I thought I was going to lose my roof in the earlier hours the wind was so bad, the misses said when she was driving into Carmarthen this morning loads of the m/way signs where bent and blown over. clear skys, charl.

thanks Iain, I put it down to luck and not having anything else to do, its not down to any skill cos I loose a spelling contest with a blind mouse :icon_biggrin:. yer mate the wind was bad but on the upside its made my garden look like every body elses. clear skys, charl.

2 hours ago, Iainp said:

I set up in the shed to protect from storm Doris but as soon as I focused on the

Archived