NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello from East Sussex

Nostromo

Hello there

I'm 5 miles east of Lewes, and new to the area having moved down early last year. I'm keen on meeting other folks interested in astronomy in East Sussex and meet other groups doing observing & imaging locally.

Just so everyone knows I'm also a partner in an astronomy company but also a keen astronomer and for that I have another user ID Altair, Nick

Thanks guys nice to meet you all

I've got some questions about 12v solar power which I'll pop up later and I'll check out the Adur Astronomical Society also I have found there's one in Eastbourne too

thanks Nick

thanks I've PM'd Robin about Adur and find out how to join Eastbourne observers too although I need to get a more car-portable setup, or perhaps get my dob mirror cleaned up and sorted out to contrinute a scope. I had my first proper go in the observatory last night which was pretty cool - got polar aligned and more or less set up. Nice to be able to stroll back inside without having to take it all down - I haven't done much astronomy for a while to time commitments... Hoping for some good weather now :sunny: ! And looks like I'll be trimming a nearby tree tomorrow :mrgreen: and hunting for a car battery at the local breakers to drive the whole lot :hello2:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived