SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Seven days and counting

Sirius Starwatcher

Well put it this way I very much doubt it will be clear as I have heard mention of several members going with telescopes and coming home with others and in some cases less than they arrived with. We all know new or even new to me kit comes with cloud. :clouds1:

Hello. Up to date weather report from the man on the ground so to speak?. All I can say it's a good job the star party is not tonight, you would not be happy chapies unless you were to drown your sorrows in beer and food?.  The weather is terrible, dry, no rain but clouds, clouds and more clouds?

Hopefully if we get the worse of the weather out of the way this weekend, then hopefully next weekend the SGL party will be nice and clear sky's and lots of happy chapies and ladies? (I will keep my fingers crossed)

6 hours ago, cjdawson said:

Yes, but only because we don't want to see you getting dressed

Sure you do.   It's quite a show that I put on.  At least that's what my girlfriend says whilst hiding under the covers until I'm done.

Archived