Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Galloway 2017 Spring Gathering

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Uplooker said:

Congratulations :happy11: I take it this was something that you had known about previously, but for whatever reason it had slipped your mind, rather than Becky informing you just now that she planned for you  and her to get married in Nov. If the latter, seems a bit of a one-sided relationship :-0

Haha, yes thanks guys. I should point out that we've been trying to get married for about three years, but being people that run our own company (as anyone self-employed will probably know), work always seems to get in the way! Definitely something I'm involved in, I can confirm this isn't a desperate plea for help via an internet forum lol 

Reading your post again Ian, I'm conscious that the phrase 'for whatever reason it had slipped your mind...' doesn't paint me in a good light haha

22 hours ago, Uplooker said:

Congratulations :happy11: I take it this was something that you had known about previously, but for whatever reason it had slipped your mind, rather than Becky informing you just now that she planned for you  and her to get married in Nov. If the latter, seems a bit of a one-sided relationship :-0

Haha, yes thanks guys. I should point out that we've been trying to get married for about three years, but being people that run our own company (as anyone self-employed will probably know), work always seems to get in the way! Definitely something I'm involved in, I can confirm this isn't a desperate plea for help via an internet forum lol 

Reading your post again Ian, I'm conscious that the phrase 'for whatever reason it had slipped your mind...' doesn't paint me in a good light haha

Archived