Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_globular_clusters_winners.thumb.jpg.13b743f39f721323cb5d76f07724c489.jpg

Demon Barber

Galloway Autumn Star Canp 2019

Hi Dai,

Great offer of helping with the tent..... trust we will not need to run across the field.

Hoping for good weather.

All the best for now.

Adrian

I always go earlier, so I'll be the one being blown around down in the corner.....

• Haha 1

Contacted Lesley and looking to come down for the Saturday and Sunday.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, shirva said:

Contacted Lesley and looking to come down for the Saturday and Sunday.

Hello Davy.

Hope to see you there.

Best regards,

Hadyn - Isle of Man

PS  I must get around to contacting Lesley about a booking very soon.....

• Like 2

Hi Hadyn, yes get yer finger out, hope you  and Christine are keeping well?

Looking forward to catching up with you,can i put in an order for cake please?

Regards

Mike

Hi Shirva,looking forward to meeting you if you make it ,can we have a name?

Regards

Mike

17 hours ago, hadyn42 said:

Hello Davy.

Hope to see you there.

Best regards,

Hadyn - Isle of Man

PS  I must get around to contacting Lesley about a booking very soon.....

Finally get to meet,,I'm all confirmed , looking forward to it

17 hours ago, Demon Barber said:

Hi Shirva,looking forward to meeting you if you make it ,can we have a name?

Regards

Mike

Hi mike,, davy McLean,, Cumbernauld,, Scotland,,.  Admin video astronomy forum

18 hours ago, Demon Barber said:

Hi Hadyn, yes get yer finger out, hope you  and Christine are keeping well?

Looking forward to catching up with you,can i put in an order for cake please?

Regards

Mike

Hello Mike

We are keeping fine thank you. The main thing is, How are you keeping old chap, looking forward to meeting up with you again and having a good yarn, I take it you would like some lemon drizzle cake? ha, ha. Adrian has sort of kept me in the loop regarding yourself as we met up with him at the end of May at Heathrow airport for a day out before we headed to Denver.

I know you don't want to comment here on about yourself Mike, my email address is:  hadyn@wimanx.net  should you wish to send me abuse etc, ha, ha.....

Take care Mike.

Best regards,

Christina and Hadyn, x  - the kiss is from Christina by the way.

Take care 

• Haha 1

Hello All 

We hope all of you are building up yourselves in readiness for the great event accordingly? We will not be bringing with us any of the Manx Firewater this year as it is needed to fuel our entry into the IOM land speed record on a Honda 90cc motorbike....

Just to warn you that Christina and I plan to be at Drumroamin on Monday 28th October and leave on Monday 4th November.

Looking forward to meeting up with you all and have a good chat etc.  Dai - sorry to say that we will miss you this time as you mentioned in this forum that you are arriving quite early and leaving before we get there. I guess some comments could be coming in about this!

Cakes will be baked and brought with us too.

Best regards,

Christina and Hadyn - Isle of Man

• Like 3

Will get this booked next week.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi Hadyn and Christina,

Glad to hear that you are booked in for the duration. I am trying to work out what gear to take. Will discuss IoM Star Party 2020 with you while we have lunch at the Harbour Inn.....

Will be in touch before the Galloway Party.

Dai.... I plan to arrive on the Saturday before Hadyn so will have a trip to the bird hide in Wigton plus Sunday lunch at the Harbour Inn!!!

All the best.

Adrian

• Like 1