Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Obs or Alpine Hut?

Nebulizer

This roof was completed early this year.

Whole roof rolls open by 7ft to reveal 'scope'.could do with a bit more room though, the 10" tube is I think the max' size for this area.

Roof runs on Micro Scooter wheels,very silent running.

The remainder of building is the 'Warm Room'

Overall size of Obs 18x9ft.

Cheers Guys & Gals

6438_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Terry

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a very 'special' kettle Trevor.

You have to use words like "Dear,Sweethart,Darling and, you make a better brew than me".

Before you can say "Oh look there's a gap in the clouds", there's a knock on the door and there it is,a lovely hot 'cupa'

Thought!!!!! Can I ban all the Lady's on this forum from reading this post?

6475_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Terry

A short background to the ‘Build’

I’m restricted as to the amount of physical aplicatcation that I could supply, so my part was to workout ‘plans/drawings/wobbly sketches and copious amounts of tea, along with building supplies.

The work side of the project came exclusively from one man, Cosmos (Marcel).

Oh’ and of course I must include the understanding and patience of Marcel’s

‘Better Half’. It was several weeks before he was able to spend his days ‘off’ at home.

Just before retirement last year, my Wife and I spent a week roaming around East Anglia, in view of a possible move, but the decision to stay on the South Coast was the ‘outcome’.

If the move had taken place,’TOBO’ would not exist, even given that Cosmos agreed to travel 150/200 miles to do the work, (providing I chartered a plane from Shoreham).

All that remains to do, is learn how to use the ‘kit’ inside, and for that, I’m relying a great deal on you ‘Boy’s and Girl’s.

‘Thanks in advance ‘.

Terry

Archived