NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

1st light with baby Mak

Alien 13

Okay, where shall i start,

VERY sharp image, focus is as nailed as you are going to get......love the colour tones very natural all from a single frame and a tiny Mak 

This in its self is a lovely image, but when looking at the scope used it makes it so much better, just shows you dont have to spend a huge amount on a scope to image our lovely Luna 

Thanks for the replies everyone, the scope is the Celestron version of the 90mm mak and I am amazed at the build quality of the thing its also quite a bit bigger than I imagined but so portable for grab and go and seems ideal for lunar although I will be pushing it to its limits soon when I target the planets.

Alan

• 7 months later...
On 21/12/2015 at 16:47, Alien 13 said:

... and seems ideal for lunar although I will be pushing it to its limits soon when I target the planets.

Alan

If you can do that with the moon, then looking forward to the planets. Great stuff.

Archived