Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

'Quarkness' from Saturday AM

Blazar

Hi all,

Couple of images from Saturday morning. Decided that painting the staircase could wait for 3 hours.....though I have been sanding it down and started that 3 weeks ago....and then had a battle with clouds in a single line, all where I wanted to image...

Anyway, I have not done any solar (or any lunar) for quite a while. Not sure what these spots were designated (sure someone can tell me). The proms are just an experiment to see what the set-up and my processing could do. These were taken using the Quark Chromosphere sitting on a TAL100rs, which in turn was using an AVX mount. Captured in OAcapture (Thanks James), Stacked in AS2, Processed in ImPPG (LR Deconv), cropped and false colour in PS5. These were some of the best quality graphs I had seen in a while. Thanks as always for looking.

gallery_27945_2468_260179.png

gallery_27945_2468_216707.png

gallery_27945_2468_457774.png

And the setup:

gallery_27945_3014_668932.jpg

Archived