Perseids in Cassiopeia

great set of images Dave,i court a few with the old eye balls ,thay was amazing,not a chance tonight wall to wall cloud.thanks for posting. charl.

Thanks, looking doubtful here too. Had a thunderstorm in the early hours and on and off rain tonight.

Nice images. I saw a couple of bright ones which came from Cass due southwards, both leaving 1-2 sec trails. I was surprised to see anything bearing in mind the haze/mist.

Chris

Nice set mate, amazing how they can be so camera shy hey :)

good stuff

Thanks all

You caught a lot more than me, none in my night sky camera and a total of zero visually.  Mind I didn't spend too long looking, if I don't see any in 10 minutes, I leave it and look later.

Robin

I found it strange, there were a lot before midnight but then they seemed to stop completely. Probably loads as soon as I'd gone in. :smiley:

Nice images Dave

I was just too darn tired last night to set up. Had a look about 1:30 but nothing.

Makes me wish I had made the effort. Well done mate

Gareth

Thanks, I am quite glad it is looking cloudy here tonight, I might get more than 5 hours sleep.  :smiley:

Great shots Dave. Just text one of those to my daughter, she invited herself round mine last night to lie on a sunbed to watch for them. She's very impressed as well. We saw quite a few, her more than me. :)

Great meteor images, nice work ! I saw some good ones opposite of my camera also.  

Great shots Dave. Just text one of those to my daughter, she invited herself round mine last night to lie on a sunbed to watch for them. She's very impressed as well. We saw quite a few, her more than me. :)

Thanks

Archived