NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

18-07-2015 Quark Chromosphere

Ewan

Only posting one shot comprising of a 4 frame mosaic, sky was not too good even though it looked so, maybe I can salvage more but just shot 50Gb today so no holding my breath.

Thanks for looking.

post-11075-0-82651400-1437330153_thumb.p

Lot's of nice detail Ewan, just got out in time to capture a quick mosaic this morning then clouds which magically disappeared as the Sun sank too low :)

Not a cloud to be seen now, may get some imaging later tonight.

Dave

Lot's of nice detail Ewan, just got out in time to capture a quick mosaic this morning then clouds which magically disappeared as the Sun sank too low :)

Not a cloud to be seen now, may get some imaging later tonight.

Dave

I am still holding off night imaging for now, just not dark enough long enough to warrant the lack of shut eye, soon though soon. Get to 1st light the 460EX then as well.

I am still holding off night imaging for now, just not dark enough long enough to warrant the lack of shut eye, soon though soon. Get to 1st light the 460EX then as well.

I recently had a large tree removed as it was pushing the garden wall over so want to try my portable set up in a new spot with a better eastern view, now I can PA  there and drill some holes for the tripod legs tomorrow, be ready for darker skies then.

Dave

Archived