Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

New stuff!

recceranger

You ratbags are making me very jealous and very impatient. I have a friend who has mentioned selling his old C8 and accessories (he got a Mead LX90 which he uses more). The trouble is, A). I can't drive yet due to operation on my shoulder and B). he hasn't given me a definitive list of what he's selling for what price.

I WANT A SCOPE!!!!!!!!! :sad2:

I suppose the positive side is at least while I'm waiting and looking out at heavy skies I haven't got the issue of a new toy that can't be used.

lol Stop posting pics of Tak's on the mans Skywatcher unboxing thread ! What you trying to do to the poor guy? :D

I didn't start it, but simply followed the postings [emoji16] getting a new scope can be an almost religious experience. It makes you want to share your new discovery with the world. A "guess what this is" thread runs certain risks [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THE LAST RUDDY STRAW............

Even those leaden skies that WERE keeping me sane deserted me last night! We had lovely clear skies last night and views of the moons surface must have been wonderful.

I hope you guys with your new scopes had a brilliant nights viewing.

My scope of course........still in it's box 35 miles away :-(

Lol,

Bob if it's any consolation seeing was pretty pants last night. Not much chance to push magnification at all!

Looks like we've had our chips for the week. No point in me posting a dusty light report as I couldn't really put the MAK to its intended use

I'm sorry to here that. I realise that with the moon so large, seeing DSO's would be a task but planets and the moons surface I thought would have been lovely.

That being said.......

I am of course just a novice, not even a novice as I have never had a real SCOPE :crybaby2: so what would I know about good seeing eh! :confused:

Archived