Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

jupiter videoed on a 70d

michael23

Think I am posting this in the correct section.

No where near the best but I was curious to see what result I would get using my sigma 50-500 plus the 3-10x digital zoom function on the 70d. 

Anyone else tried videoing with their slr?

I use my Canon 550d in video mode but only by running it using Backyard EOS which I thoroughly recommend. I've not tried without it being attached to the scope. You can use BYE even without a scope and you can use it to focus and expose.

Peter

Nice widefield there Michael.

I had a quick go over the holidays myself with new camera but conditions were'nt great.

Kenny

Thanks Keny for taking a look.

I use my Canon 550d in video mode but only by running it using Backyard EOS which I thoroughly recommend. I've not tried without it being attached to the scope. You can use BYE even without a scope and you can use it to focus and expose.

Peter

Backyard eos sounds interesting, I shall have a search and see what I can do with it. Thank you Peter.

Archived