Choosing an eyepiece - Al Nagler

jetstream

I ran across this and found it interesting, I hope others do too. http://www.televue.com/Pdf/Eyepiece_AASNY_2014_May_June_ChoosingEPs.pdf

Thanks for the link I also found this spreadsheet on another forum I thought i would include it, I have added column G which shows prices in pounds this does not take account of import duties so is only a rough guide to cost, specifications are as original.

6616344-2014 Buyer's Guide to Eyepieces-1.xlsx

Thanks for the link I also found this spreadsheet on another forum I thought i would include it, I have added column G which shows prices in pounds this does not take account of import duties so is only a rough guide to cost, specifications are as original.

attachicon.gif6616344-2014 Buyer's Guide to Eyepieces-1.xlsx

Thats Don Pensacks list for 2014. The prices are a £ conversion of the $ prices that he charges in the USA. We would need to add around 25% to reflect import duties etc.

Better give him credit for it as he is a member here :wink:

Thats Don Pensacks list for 2014. The prices are a £ conversion of the $ prices that he charges in the USA. We would need to add around 25% to reflect import duties etc.

Better give him credit for it as he is a member here :wink:

I do give Don full credit for this very useful list the only change I have done is added col g which Don is a price conversion Full credit  for the list. the list is brilliant and a lot of hard work went into collating and entering all the data well done Don.

I wish I had read this before I used my own eyepiece buying guide, 'buy loads and have empty pockets'

Still live and learn.

Alan

Alan,

It's never too late to do the right thing, sell the redundant EPs and fill your pockets with cash :smiley:

I wish I had read this before I used my own eyepiece buying guide, 'buy loads and have empty pockets'

Still live and learn.

Alan

You have top flight eyepieces Alan-a great collection if I may say so myself. Your new dob will be a fantastic addition to your set up over there, I can't wait for the reports!

• 4 months later...

Archived