Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

my first picture

redglare

I saw this effect about two maybe three nights ago it was kinda wished I had the camera to hand instead of two dogs the effect to my eye was it had a really deep dark blue hue to it it looked fantastic I hoped someone would capture it maybe you could process it some more with the darkish blue colour added or was this how you saw it? :hello1: :D

Thanks for the encouragement guys! I used a canon EOS 400D with a 300mm lens I seem to recall about a 1 second exposure, still getting used to digital, I used to bash away with film cameras practika's etc, but you might only get one decent picture in 10. I also boosted the contrast in corel painter 9, in reality I think was bluer, but at this stage I'm not that confident with playing with the colour in case I get too carried away...also the more you zoom in mag wise the darker the surrounding sky becomes....again thanks everyone for your comments I shall persevere. didn't want to mislead anybody, by the way, when I say "first picture" it's the first picture that I have had the bottle to post on here.

cheers

Ray

Archived