Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

couple of Mars shots

oldpink

I ran about 120 avi's the other night and just getting around to processing them
not great but it was low in the sky and quite wobbly on screen so I wasn't expecting much
but kept running as I was waiting to get Saturn, at least I got a bit of detail to show normally I just get an Orange blob

least I have a load of data to play with as the cloud is coming in tonight

post-34443-0-39104400-1395695975.png

post-34443-0-41436900-1395696003_thumb.p

post-34443-0-56471200-1395696032_thumb.p

The larger two look like they might give up more detail if you wound the red down a bit and realigned the colours red and blue.  It would certainly be worth a try.  The small one looks excellent though.

James

thanks for the comments
I will be picking the best and finishing them off in PS once I finish stacking them
got way too much data to use them all and a few have turned out to be Rubbish due to some cloud at high level drifting over

Excellent captures Oldpink. Bright Hellas above Syrtis Major showing well together with the white area to the left - these may be clouds around summits. Very nice!

Best regards,

Ralph

Archived