NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello from Wiltshire

AstroNinja

Hello all

I’m a returnee to astronomy after some 20 years break, now armed with a Celestron C6-N, binoculars and a Canon 400D.

Apologies for the current clouds, but I foolishly planned to buy another 2 scopes this year, and I guess the cloud monster overheard me :D

I’ve been lurking a little while here; this is an excellent forum – everyone is so helpful and committed to enjoying astronomy.

I’m particularly interested in star parties (thoroughly enjoyed staying at Kelling last Sept) and going again this spring and to IOW.

Look forward to being part of SGL. :D

Jon

Thank you for the replies and warm welcome from you all. I'm delighted with my C6 and great to have a note from Warthog as I have been reading your posts with interest, particularly re your snow falls. :D

Dave, I think we met at Charterhouse star party last August - you recommended a switched systems electric focusser which I have got - made a great difference :D

Archived