Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello from Warwickshire

New Star Gazers

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi and welcome to you all,

I too am only down the road from you in Alcester.  I've often considered taking my stuff somewhere down by the church in Studley, the one on the way to Studley Castle (I forget the name).

Anyway,  I hope you and your family all enjoy your new hobby. 

Regards

Greg.

Hi and welcome to you all,

I too am only down the road from you in Alcester.  I've often considered taking my stuff somewhere down by the church in Studley, the one on the way to Studley Castle (I forget the name).

Anyway,  I hope you and your family all enjoy your new hobby. 

Regards

Greg.

Hello Greg,

That's great that you are so nearby, if you ever decide to go near Studley church and you don't mind having some novices there just let us know.

Claire :)

Hi and welcome to SGL!!! :) Warwickshire is a favourite regular haunt of mine and some great dark sky areas you lucky things! I'll be certainly bringing the scope down for a session.

Great advice on here so don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy.

Sue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my days I've just read the other posts on where you are!!! I go on regular camping hols to Aston Cantlow :) I feel a stargazing session meet coming on! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great you must let us know when your next in the area, Aston Cantlow is about 6 miles from us :)

Welcome to SGL - How fantastic to be involving the whole family. I think many of us have either ended up astronomy widow/ers or created a few of the same along the way!! Hope you are enjoying yourselves!

Look forward to seeing you around :smiley:

Hi All,

If there's any chance of a local meet in Aston Cantlow please let me know I'll gladly bring my 250 goto dob. 

Just out of interest, the campsite in Aston Cantlow what was it called?  Was it Island Meadow Caravan Park?  I've been meaning to find a local dark sky site as I do most of my observing/imaging from by back garden in Alcester.

Regards

Greg

Archived