Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Jupiter from 23.11.13 - Holiday Processing Catch up!!!

theo

First of all Happy New Year to everyone. Hope 2014 brings you all good things in life generally and good seeing!!!

It would be nice to start with a 2014 image but instead I have been trying to catch up with some unfinished processing that I just haven't been able to get around to until now. The Xmas holiday has afforded me some time to try and have a look at some of these captures.

This image is from the 23rd when conditions were better than of late. I did manage a few captures over the holiday period and these I will get around to processing over the next few days hopefully.

Regards,

Pete.

post-22012-0-76715400-1388616146_thumb.p

First of all Happy New Year to everyone. Hope 2014 brings you all good things in life generally and good seeing!!!

It would be nice to start with a 2014 image but instead I have been trying to catch up with some unfinished processing that I just haven't been able to get around to until now. The Xmas holiday has afforded me some time to try and have a look at some of these captures.

This image is from the 23rd when conditions were better than of late. I did manage a few captures over the holiday period and these I will get around to processing over the next few days hopefully.

Regards,

Pete.

That is a real Corker Theo, well done! :smiley:

Great image!  The detail you get in your images is amazing.

Angie

Thanks Angie!! 

That is a real Corker Theo, well done! :smiley:

Many thanks Barv!!

Wow, you have some amazing detail in your picture.

Is it me or is Jupiter upside down? It normally comes out the other way up for me.

Have you flipped your image or was it just the way you connected your camera.

Cheers Chris. Yes this image is shown south up. My current set up actually captures this way up but sometimes it's just down to personal preference.

Wonderful image Theo - look forward to seeing more soon.

typed on my mobile with Tapatalk

Thank you Jake!!

Great image as always Pete!!  :cool:  :smiley:

Thanks Steve!!

Happy new year Pete. The contrast on the poles is excellent. Good seeing and fast frame rate is pulling out great detail.

And to you Neil. Many thanks!!

Super image Pete you've got better colour balance on this repro. Detail is world class!

Much appreciated Stuart!!

Archived