Skywatcher Skyliner 200p

neutonian

Hello everyone I am a novice at this so please excuse me if I sound `green`, I have spent the last few weeks scouring the reviews for advice on  first astronomical telescope users, I have previously only used astronomical binoculars, like Ed I have a disability but I cant leave this mortal coil without extending my views of our wonderful Cosmos, so I have decided to give the Skyliner a go, I will be ordering it this week to start the New Year lets hope our English weather allows me some clear skys, and I will be hoping you guys out there will kindly give me advice when I receive my telescope, Happy New Year stargazers everywhere

Hi and welcome to the forum. Congratulations on wanting to order a great scope because it is very good performer and very popular here - so we can't all be wrong!

Clear skies and hope you enjoy the forum

James 

Archived