Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Free chocolate! Thanks FLO. :-)

stephen_usher

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was actually a Galaxy bubbly thingy.

The ladies are packing Lindt Christmas Stars today.

Annette, Lisa and Megan deserve the credit. The chocolate is their idea. They go all Christmasy at this time of year! 

Of course they insist on taste-testing them, hence the recent change from Galaxy to Lindt  :rolleyes:

Merry Christmas everyone  :icon_santa:

Steve & the FLO team

My order arrived yesterday...... But I didn't get a chocolate treat! That's it Christmas is ruined! Ha ha

Must admit I was actually a bit gutted though - How rediculous is that!

Oops. I bet your order was packed by James!  :grin:

What's your order number? I'll make sure you receive some Lindt chocs. 

Steve 

I am putting in a small order tomorrow for a few bits and pieces. Hope the chocolates will not have run out by then!

Sounds like you have a new marketing plan here, Steve :)  Perhaps you should change the theme each month.  In December, chocolates.  In January, umm, jelly beans.  In February, mini jaffa cakes etc. etc. :D

James

Sounds like you have a new marketing plan here, Steve :)  Perhaps you should change the theme each month.  In December, chocolates.  In January, umm, jelly beans.  In February, mini jaffa cakes etc. etc. :D

James

That would be novel for a seller .. every order includes a free sweetie of some sorts :)

Go for it! .. be different.

…… Okay :smiley: 

It sounds like fun, we'll do it. 

Rowntrees fruit pastilles, they're my favourite  :icon_razz:

Steve 

Hi Steve - order no. PO44412 but there really is no need - I'm over the initial disappointment now anyway! :grin:

That would be novel for a seller .. every order includes a free sweetie of some sorts :)

Go for it! .. be different.

Not that novel. My wife used to work for a mail order knitting company and they always put a lolly and a pen in each order. I ordered some running kit a couple of months ago and it came with a mini bag of Haribo.

Saying that, it is always nice to feel wanted by the retailer, whether that be a choccie of some sort or the item beautifully wrapped in tissue paper inside the box.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Steve 

True to your word - my Lindt Chocolate Star arrived this morning in a jiffy bag all of its own!! Thanks very much FLO - Merry Christmas to you all! :icon_santa:

Archived