NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

Yup, think I just might need another lesson, as The Oracle (that is yourself) failed to fully educate me on all the Mapstar...... erm, I mean Messier objects during lesson one lol ;)

I did not know there were lessons to be had. We're do I sign up. I could fetch teacher an apple [emoji12]

Mark

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't seem to get the image to show on the mobile not sure if anyone else is having trouble? How and what type of files are you uploading leigh? I normally use the more reply options box at the bottom right of thereply box and then choose file to the bottom left when the next reply window comes up. I also use JPEG's

they are JPGs  I upload them to photobucket then post the link using the img option

Yup, think I just might need another lesson, as The Oracle (that is yourself) failed to fully educate me on all the Mapstar...... erm, I mean Messier objects during lesson one lol ;)

you will have to go for another 3 hour walk, this time in the dark lol

Managed to sell 9 of my rally pics @ £10 each to one of the competitors,  the red Porsche owners are actually a Porsche independent repair place not far from me, so emailed them and asked if they were interested, they were, very

That's paid for my keilder trip expenses :laugh: 

they are JPGs I upload them to photobucket then post the link using the img option

Ah I see. The links don't work on the mobile although I did see the photo on the pc earlier. As others say good image of the key stone and the two globs. Nicely done with the rally pics too Leigh

Astro bit in there!

The cold light of day and was just thinking it was

a shame there wasn't a plug for the society slipped in there though Soupy.

would've been good on national tv but I don't suppose many astronomers would've been watching?

I did Damian but those bits must have ended up on the cutting room floor :(

Sounds about right for the TV won't give anything for free lol. U should have had a big poster made and put on ur kitchen wall

Mark

Archived