Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi from Portugal!

Nuno

Hello to all :)

I'm Nuno 22 years old living in Portugal and I have a passion for astronomy and everything related to that :D.

I would look forward to get in touch with you people who have the same passion that I have.

Currently I'm working as a web developer and I am finishing my master degree in computer engineering, and although I like computers too, my dream is to take astronomy into my life :D so I decided to join this community to learn more and get in touch with new people.

Cheers everyone :)

Nuno

Hi Nuno and welcome.

I was in Portugal (in the hills above Tavira) in August and we had beautifully clear skies with virtually no light polution.

The milky way streched across the sky like a faint cloud and was perfect for star gazing so make the most of your location.

I hope you have enough time away from your studies to do a spot of star gazing now and then - all you need is a pair of bins and off you go!

Kind regards

Roger

Archived