Hello from France

Erathostene

Hello,

I live in the east of France, and I often read this forum.

It's here that I learned the performances of TAL 100 for example, which is my new telescope. I already had a 203/1000 orion, but I wanted to supplement it with a refractor. I have not tested yet but the TAL seems to be very good, so it was natural that I have to register to thank you for opinions and reviews about this instrument.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bonjour et bienvenue, (ou est-ce "bonsoir et bonne vue!").

J'ai eu un TAL comme mon premier télescope "de Propper".

Si ce n'était pas si lourd, il serait en parallèle avec mon dernier Newt.

Quoi qu'il en soit, c'est la limite de mon Français, sauf si vous êtes propriétaire d'un restaurant, dans ce cas, je sais quelques mots ...

"Mon aéroglisseur est plein des tritons"*

P

*slight problem with my French, where "Newt" becomes a salamander rather than a major moon of Neptune

Thanks again.

@Knight of clear sky : thanks : it's the the right expression ;)

for french astronomes, I live near Besançon.

For now, there's a lot of rain here, so still no test on the moon and saturn the TAL. I just ponted a pannel in a tunnel, and I enjoyed to see a strong contrast that I didn't expect from a so small diameter compared to my 200mm. I think I should love this refractor. The diffraction of the newton bothered me on some objects, and I think TAL should very well complete it.

Archived