Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

the order went through yesterday and my 8" Skywatcher dobsonian was delivered today from FLO...first class i may say....the mount was seriously easy to build but my heart gave a flutter when i opened the scope box...its certainly bigger in the flesh!..it goes up to my chest! and im no a wee guy... i just got the finderscope lined up and looking outside as night approaches there is not...i repeat NOT one cloud in the sky! am i going to get a clear night on my first night!?? surely not but one does pray and i shall let you know how i get on tonight..there may be a divorce in the offing if i get hooked!

Gordon :icon_salut:

of course its totally clouded over now............. angry.png

Gordon, you have to be more careful unpacking a scope buddy. The clouds released aren't easy to see, but they breed like rabbits within hours of being let out ;)

Gordon congratulations on getting yourself a great scope as it is such a good performer. Look forward to reading about your first viewing session though I would imagine it must be so frustrating not to be able to take it outside.

Wishing you clear skies soon.

James

Archived