Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

*** - Sixpenny Handley Star Party 2013 - ***

Not too far from me, will need to check my work schedule for that part of the year as I am off on my second migration from the 15th for a month and have agree to cover a few of the Guys when they are off, will need to check free dates and get back to you...might end up coming down for an afternoon and an evening, perhaps overnight one of them depending on work....may see if I can drag some others along too...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

It is a couple of years since I last attended the Sixpenny Handley Star party and would love to join you all this year, but won't know for some time if I can make it. Hopefully there will still be room once I find out if I can attend. Fingers crossed.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We were heading to Kelling, but it's a heck of a drive, I'm away straight afterwards for a couple of months and Sixpenny Handley is just down the road, so we'll be there. Not sure what dates yet.

Phil - that's great, look forward to seeing you there.

Rob - glad you'll be able to join us again (I presume it's 2 people plus Nelson?)

Astrokat - you'r more than welcome to join us.

Just PM me when you've booked with the site so I can add you to my lists (over 15 people have booked so far....)

M....

• 5 weeks later...

Archived