Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Easter star camp

Right folks there is a secret star party being held at lake gweryd not far from chester, it was scheduled for march 22 and 23, but weather forcast is pants. it has been moved to easter weekend friday 29th and saturday 30th march, the venue has toilets, showers and a cafe, is about 1000ft up a mountain and it works out to under £20 for the weekend, no need to book pay on arrival, BUT spaces are limited so if you want to join us (max 13 pitches) please put your name down here and i will pm you as to availability

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it were on a couple of weeks later I would definitely come along to this as home is on the Wirral so no distance for me. Hope the weather is good for you.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Jules

Provisional Yes for me (Might be the Friday only), but Sarah might not make it due to a prior family commitment which, being a mortal man, I had completely forgotten about - doh!

Thanks for this info Jules.....unfortunately, I'm away for Easter on a family holiday in Berwick on Tweed from that weekend :(

Hoping for some clear skies whilst away though so I can try and get to see Pan-Starrs....no joy yet as every night has been clouded out on the Yorkshire coast!

I would have loved to have come along Jules but I'm helping my sister move house I'm afraid. My wife comes from that part of the world so we used to visit quite often. You never know with the weather, you may just get a good one.

Archived