SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Easter star camp

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, i have spoken to the owners at gweryd lakes today, they report snow drifts up to 5 feet and threat of more to come! I think its safe to say this wont be going ahead easter weekend, so new dates will be released in due course, keep an eye on this thread, but will more than likely be a minimum of 4 weeks before trying again

Thanks for trying again Jules; obviously the weather Gods are not going to allow it!! But I'll be up for it again if you reschedule in a month or so. WHo knows, the temperature might get to the balmy heights of 4 or even 5 degrees :eek: by then!

Unbelievable!!!!!!.........The forecast for this weekend (Easter), skies anyway, is the best for weeks!!!!......you can't plan for the weather :huh::grin:

yeah, the venue had very heavy snow, drifts of 5-6 ft and still got overnight temps of -5 a bit to cold for camping

im thinking about four or five weeks time, but i have to be careful trying to get a friday of work, if i win the euro tonight i will jack silly job in and treat you all to the star camp

I'd be able to come along if in 4-5 weeks time.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

you would of course be more than welcme, but you would have a long journey for a rather small, imformal gathering

Thanks. I actually live on the Wirral but have been down south for an extended period, hence why my location is listed as it is, but I should be back home by about the 19th.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Latest update, i am going to see if we can have campsite on the bank holiday weekend early may, with the plan to go on the saturday morning and leave on the monday morning, will call the owners tomorrow

Archived