Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Easter star camp

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i spoke to Ginette at the camp site today, but it was a very bad time as she has a funeral to attend, i will speak in a few days and comfirm

i always time things wrong jules not your fault buddy. that date is good buy the way as shane put up a link near new moon

I have spoken again and now they have 2 EHU pitches let out, i dont feel its worth continuing with this star camp at this venue, if we go for the early may bank holiday weekend we will have non astro campers on the field with us, and only 3 EHU pitches, i am looking for another venue but proving a tough call

Im happy to go with this venue found by col (foundaplanet) some of the original people will drop out, due to distance, but we might pick up a few other people that are closer to this site!

I have been to this area and i can vouch for the sky quality, i was blown away, could see M31 naked eye

Hi Col and Jules

thanks for you both keeping on trying to organise this shindig! I'm up for it - is the £5 per pitch per night or per person? I'll definitely come for one night at least - might be able to pursuade Mrs Marki (Sarah) to come along too (depends if she's on the rota for work the weekend we go).

Not worried if its basic - so long as there are toilets its ok for me!

Cheers

Mark

Hi Col and Jules

thanks for you both keeping on trying to organise this shindig! I'm up for it - is the £5 per pitch per night or per person? I'll definitely come for one night at least - might be able to pursuade Mrs Marki (Sarah) to come along too (depends if she's on the rota for work the weekend we go).

Not worried if its basic - so long as there are toilets its ok for me!

Cheers

Mark

colin is starting a new thread and will have details, hope you can bring mrs marki, im working on the new mrs nightfisher (early days :grin: )

Archived