Hi...

Geoffers

HI all,

Just joined this forum as have got my first telescope (Meade ETX 125 - Christmas pressie from my wife!)... Getting used to setting it up and I took it out last night for my first session and I was entranced by Jupiter and it's moons... Have the standard 26 mm eyepiece and a 2 x Barlow so far.

I am based in north Surrey (near Leatherhead).

As a bit of a tweaker, I am already thinking of changes (need to have some better method of focusing) and have some ideas on that. In the mean time I will be browsing the forum and picking up tips

Geoff....

Thanks for the warm welcome. Have been reading through some of the threads in the DIY section and already have itchy fingers (I am sure I have an Xbox live cam somewhere in my box of bits ;-) !). Just going to take it easy for a while and see what I need to do.... and check out the flexi focusers on ebay...

Hi Geoffers and welcome to SGL, as you have the ETX 125 you might find "Weasner`s mighty world of the ETX" of use to you, it has an immense amount of information gathered from user from all over the World, enjoy your new scope :)

John.

Archived