Pig

Hi to all.

Pig here ( my nickname is Piglet but someone already has that name on here so pig will have to do)

I am from Northampton town and have recently become addicted to astronomy.

As soon as the night sky is cloud free I am out there looking.

I have recently purchaesd a Celestron Nexstar 6 SE and some X-cel eyepieces.

Trivia.

One thing I have noticed about spending so much time looking through the scope is that when I finally come back into the house everything seems to be so much bigger !!!! Is this just me ?

post-27910-0-59419100-1357489750.png

Hi Pig and welcome to the forum. I think the first black hole you're going to see is the one in your wallet if your too careful! :grin: Lots of experienced and knowledge to help you get up and running so don't feel reticent about asking any questions - we all have to start somewhere and a truly daft question is the one you didn't ask. :smiley:

Clear skies and enjoy the forum

James

Thank you to all and for the offers of help, I am sure I will need it going forward. I have already noticed the black hole in my pocket and it is spiraling out of control too.

Archived