First Light Optics...They open?

the lemming

Hello

Over the Christmas period I ordered a telescope along with a few bits and bobs. I later discovered a sign on the website that said the shop was closed till 2nd January.

I have tried to contact the shop by email during the Christmas period but no joy. I also phoned several times yesterday and today but I just get an answer phone.

Does anybody know if the shop is still trading?

Cheers

FLO, are still trading. As you can imagine, being closed for christmas they are probably very busy trying to process yours, and others orders placed while they were closed. Im sure it will be with you soon.

Keiran

If yesterday was their first day back I suspect they're fairly overwhelmed with two weeks of work to catch up on. I know John said they contacted him regarding an eyepiece review yesterday, so I can't imagine how they'd not be trading.

James

FLO has been open from yesterday, so just give them a chance, they are very busy catching up with order's, my FLO order came today, where yours is a bigger delivery it would come tomorrow/sat i would say.

yes the shop is still trading lol id just send them an email, i been speaking with FLO today they reply to emails very quick indeed

Just had 'something' from them pop through the letterbox, addressed to SWMBO. Think it might be my belated birthday pressie......... :grin: :grin: :grin: .

Dilema, do I open it before she gets home ? :evil: :evil: Better not, I enjoy being alive.........

We are definitely open :hello:

We reopened yesterday following our Christmas/New-Year break so are very busy processing orders recieved while closed but emails are arriving at our help-desk and Martin and SteveB are responding.

I remembered to change the email and website messages (the ones saying we were closed) but forgot the ansaphone message. That is now changed too. Sorry for any confusion :smiley:

Steve

Give the lads a break!

They are a small company who give exceptional service all year round.

We are all used to instant response via Internet and email but over Chrîstmas and New Year it's difficult for a small company when everyone wants the same time off.

I'm sure they will oblige with your order amendment if it's not already been despatched.

Over the Christmas period I ordered a telescope along with a few bits and bobs. I later discovered a sign on the website that said the shop was closed till 2nd January.

I have tried to contact the shop by email during the Christmas period but no joy.

I'm hoping to amend my order before it gets posted.

Based on your post here I think you are Frank?

If you are then we received your order placed Boxing Day but I can't find any emails from you :undecided:

Please contact me by PM here at SGL with some details :smiley:

HTH,

Steve

FLO, are still trading. As you can imagine, being closed for christmas they are probably very busy trying to process yours, and others orders placed while they were closed. Im sure it will be with you soon.

Keiran

Phew Keiran that's good news as I just ordered a Skywatcher Startravel 150 the other day. To be honest they've been going quite a while now and from what I have heard about them they are very good to do business with.

Phew Keiran that's good news as I just ordered a Skywatcher Startravel 150 the other day. To be honest they've been going quite a while now and from what I have heard about them they are very good to do business with.

Not just good people to do business with, they are all nice people too.... Over time i am sure you will have many conversations with the people from FLO on here

Not just good people to do business with, they are all nice people too.... Over time i am sure you will have many conversations with the people from FLO on here

Yeah I just friended them it makes sense now I have an account with them. I was impressed with thier very good deals on many different items. But they did me a great deal on the refractor. I am chewing my nails waiting to get first light through it. and I checked them out thouroughly before purchasing. As every good internet shopper should and I have no problems with them at all. So fret not threadstarter they are very good and as I have seen are regular contributors to this site as well as sponsoring it too.

Archived