Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Additional viewing night for December 8th 2012

valleyman

Reading the weather forums next week see's the possibility of major cold spell flooding in from the East - although as usual these things poised on a knife edge. Much like my chances of appearing Saturday - may be a little late if I'm not forced into the Mead tent on Saturday afternoon in Caerphilly - apologies in advance for the 7pm headlights

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Call Matt - was going to set up the scope in the garden but can see the bank of clouds to the North - went into the garden and its patchy clouds already overhead.

Got 12 days off for Christmas hopefully can get up to Blaenavon or Brecon on at least one night = plenty to look forward to on the astronomical front.

Good Call Matt - was going to set up the scope in the garden but can see the bank of clouds to the North - went into the garden and its patchy clouds already overhead.

Got 12 days off for Christmas hopefully can get up to Blaenavon or Brecon on at least one night = plenty to look forward to on the astronomical front.

I was in the garden watching the wall of cloud roll in from the NW at 6pm Steve,i will be having a few sessions up Blaenavon and Brecon over the christmas period i will put a shout out in the room when im heading out

I've had a couple of hours out side and it wasnt too bad but the cloud has rolled in now so it was a good call mat,I guess it took a little bit longer to get down to cardiff but most of my stuff was all dewed up.I can't make the 15th but i have 2 weeks off for xmas so hopefully we can have a short notice meet to play with the new toys we may get off old st. Nick :smiley:

I've had a couple of hours out side and it wasnt too bad but the cloud has rolled in now so it was a good call mat,I guess it took a little bit longer to get down to cardiff but most of my stuff was all dewed up.I can't make the 15th but i have 2 weeks off for xmas so hopefully we can have a short notice meet to play with the new toys we may get off old st. Nick :smiley:

We are bound to have a couple of clear nights Pete, St Nick is bringing me something VERY special this year ;)

Archived