SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hi from Torquay

DanMcDan

Thanks for the welcomes, hopefully going to be clear tonight ,so looking to go upto dartmoor, probably around north of ashburton and try out my new mount. Have been double checking that everything works ok and it all looks right, just need some stars to test it on.

Anyone in the area have experience with a EQ5 with Synscan double motor and syntrek controller as I have managed to get it all hooked upto my laptop and stellarium, but am unsure as to whether i can use stellarium (or any other program) to use as a goto function?

Thanks for the welcomes, hopefully going to be clear tonight ,so looking to go upto dartmoor, probably around north of ashburton and try out my new mount. Have been double checking that everything works ok and it all looks right, just need some stars to test it on.

Anyone in the area have experience with a EQ5 with Synscan double motor and syntrek controller as I have managed to get it all hooked upto my laptop and stellarium, but am unsure as to whether i can use stellarium (or any other program) to use as a goto function?

Hi Dan ya might wanna post this in the beginners and advice section

Archived