Hello from Loughborugh!

army38

Hi all

Extreme beginner alert!

Just in the middle of my first intrepid voyage of staring dumbly into my eyepiece and hoping for the best! Can't see a damn thing but fun nonetheless!

Its taken me 30 years to buy one of these tellyscope things after many failed attempts at requesting one for Xmas as a child, only to change my mind for star wars figures or boxing gloves at the last minute!

Anyway, thought I'd drop in to say hi, look forward to getting to know you....

army

Welcome to SGL, Army. I think you'll find this a great site with a good bunch of friendly folk. If you've got any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, they'll always be someone to offer a hand. I look forward to seeing you on the boards.

Thanks for the warm welcome all, managed to get a good look at the moon and a couple of random stars on my first night!

Now we find the skies covered with the usual murky grey stuff, great excuse to read the instructions I guess!

Archived