Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Heads Up - Possible Downtime Thursday Early Evening

Hi everyone,

This is just a heads up about some possible downtime between 6-10pm tomorrow (Thursday)... I'll confirm if its definitely happening nearer the time...

During this time the forum won't be accessible, this is so we can make some big changes aimed to help the forum expand, stay balanced and provide a safe, secure and friendly home for all astronomers...

Cheers,

Grant

During this time the forum won't be accessible, this is so we can make some big changes aimed to help the forum expand, stay balanced and provide a safe, secure and friendly home for all astronomers...

Just what we like and hopefully worth the wait... and the withdrawal symptoms... :crybaby: :tongue3:

Andrew

Just what we like and hopefully worth the wait... and the withdrawal symptoms... :crybaby: :tongue3:

Andrew

I guess I'll just have to get on with the housework then.. :D Oh wait, think of the brownie points I'll get :wink:

I'm intrigued as to the big changes...

James

this is so we can make some big changes aimed to help the forum expand

hmm sounds interesting :wink: I'll look forward to seeing this. Good luck Grant with the upgrade! Fingers crossed there's no hitches?

Russ

We all have, but that the main reason for the down time. To move the posts so that there are no empty sections.

Older posts can be moved as and when we get a chance.

But I have to say that I've found some older posts that are going to be quite usefull :wink:

Ant

Was starting to get cold sweats and shakes. A whole night without SGL :wink:

Oh one thing I appear to have lost my icon/theme/picture thingy, you know the one at the side of your postings?

Anyways off to bed now that I can relax again. Good work folks, will need to have a proper look around tomorrow, Panicked for a second when I could not find the lounge!!!

Cheers, It's no biggy. One thing though is the new posts since last visit appears to not be working. I got an email through regarding this post but when clicking the new posts button this was not listed.

Just to let you know likes!!! Anyway I have been doing some work on the office Exchange servers so it's off to bed for me now!

Archived