Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

16" Dob on E-Bay

laser_jock99

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a good looking guy on that ad :) yup it's me as much as I like this scope and had some truly awesome nights my heart lies with AP and I'm 5ft 6 and is a pain in the back side to get into the garden on

my own I would like nice 10" or 12" at some point as I know I can manage them

That's a good looking guy on that ad :) yup it's me as much as I like this scope and had some truly awesome nights my heart lies with AP and I'm 5ft 6 and is a pain in the back side to get into the garden on

my own I would like nice 10" or 12" at some point as I know I can manage them

Thought I'd seen the scope & owner on SGL !

theres always room for a dob :laugh: the only problem is he will pull it if he doesnt get a decent price [why not just put a reserve on it?

eBay wanted £30 for a reserve or 60p without so I'd rather lose 60p then £30 cheeky gets eBay as well as 10%non the final price!

the wife even said why you selling it...lol think a brain cell must have blown up at the time i thought of this idea! she told me just to buy the NEQ6 as well instead of the HEQ5 sometimes she talks some sense :tongue:

Keep the 16".

I parted with mine a year or two ago, I have regretted it ever since.

Bad weather always gets the brain doing circles...what if i sell this or buy this etc. :smiley:

I have two new scopes which have only been out once each in the last two months

Same here

Once to look at some backlit clouds on 6th June. The second was more productive where I managed to perform my first fairly accurate polar alignment. Then the clouds came back :sad: Srsly though the weather is starting to really get on my pecs

Also, (imho of course) keep that beautiful lightbridge. Could you actually bear to see it go for less than a grand?

Keep it Dan, unless you want to do a straight swap with my 10" LB .....lol

to be honest I've kept all my scopes - even though some have not been out for years - you never know, you're little ones may become interested and could make use of it.

I’ve taken some of mine to my kids school and they were thrilled and I didn’t have a heart attack when there were little fingers everywhere.

this is my 5th scope in less than a year and although it is a great scope im more AP and would like a 10"-12" dob for camping i think thats just the way im going to have it plus i still have a 16inch mirror to finish with my friend barry which had been sitting in the garage due to the sister in-laws stuff being in there 6 months will have to see if its not looking like it going to make the money i will keep it but if it does it will go

Archived