Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

16" Dob on E-Bay

laser_jock99

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to Danny, this is now gracing my dining room. Off to a more suitable home this evening if and when it stops raining.

Between myself (new scope) and Danny (fantastic obsy so far) I can't see the rain lifting any time.

post-6511-134261939326_thumb.jpg

Just to dispel any scare mongering such as that which I read on one dealers site, you dont need an estate car! It all fitted in the back of a Honda Civic.

Typed by me, using fumms...

looks good Tom nice to chat to some one on the same wave length :) and it fitted nicely in that honda so glad it went to member and not some one off ebay next time your up this way Tom give us a ring and pop in for a black t and a chat :) ps its big is'nt it !

looks good Tom nice to chat to some one on the same wave length :) and it fitted nicely in that honda so glad it went to member and not some one off ebay next time your up this way Tom give us a ring and pop in for a black t and a chat :) ps its big is'nt it !

Likewise matey. Good deal and well chuffed with it - kinda feels like keeping it in the family having bought from an SGL member who bought it from an SGL member.

As they say though, size isn't everything :wink: .

On a separate note, the obsy looks real good. You'll lose many a happy hour in there!

Archived