Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Telrad on its way and we're over the hump. It's a good day!

Dazzyd

Got the notification tonight from FLO that the Telrad has been dispatched, SO happy! we're over the hump of the solstice too and on the wonderful road to dark nights. Today is a very good day :D

Should I be this happy to be getting a box that displays red rings? OMG yes!! LOL

why bother ? telrads are junk !.................................... naaah, they are the dogs doo daa's. im just bored, so wanted to be a rouge .(rouge ? is that the right word?)

anyway telrad..pah ! :evil:

YAY!!! just checked my e-mail and got same notification dispatched first class, over the moon :grin: :grin: :grin: Roll on autumn.

Autumn?? There had better be a clear night TOMORROW cos I want to try it out!! LOL ;)

Tapped with my own fair fingers on my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Clear night tomorrow? not going to happen. All us folk finally getting telrads is sure to make the cloud gods really happy. :clouds1::clouds2::clouds1:

Wondered why the forecast was lousy for the next few days.... :mad: ! Seriously, hope you get to try them out soon :smiley: - be interested to hear your opinions, as I've been thinking of getting one to match my 8SE.

Archived