Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Soap bubble + crescent in HaOIII

paulobao

Hello,

So the weekend arrived and so the good weather :-).

Still getting more data (OIII and the RGB for the stars...) but there's already something to show!

Ha from july 2011; OIII from this WE.

Quickly processed im my new laptop that should not be very well calibrated! At home I use an high gloss screen...this one have no vibrance at all :-(.

Anyway I let you here my first try on this one (this year :-)). I will reprocess at home....hopefully with the RGB and some more OIII data!

Tak FS102NSV @ f/6.2 + QSI532WS-M1 @ -15ºC

False RGB: Ha-sG-OIII

Regards,

paulo

ngc68885.jpg

Lovely, just lovely! The Soap Bubble looks so delicate in that image - to my eye it looks like there is a second bubble to its bottom left but I suspect that is just a trick of the eye! I also love the halo around NGC6888

Fantastic image the range of colour throughout is splendid and you can really pick out a lot of nebulous regions. As for the bubble itself really picked it out there must be very difficult as it looks like its very elusive being so subtley hidden in there

Archived