Classifieds

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have enough posts to see the classifieds but an insufficient number to post there. This is to prevent a few folk from joining the forum simply to trade or profit. Genuine members will quickly amass sufficient posts to be able to post in the classifieds.

50 posts for reading, 250 posts for posting were the limits, AFAIR.

James

Yup!

It's a bit disturbing how easy it is to rack up 250 posts without realising it :)

James

Yup!

Then 1000 ....

Then 2000 ....

etc ;)

It's a bit disturbing how easy it is to rack up 250 posts without realising it :)

James

It really depends on how you use the forum. I've been a member since last year and am now on my second scope. I decided on the sw dob 200 based on the advice of this forum. But as so many people post so regularly I find the answer to most questions is already here and I'm confident there are a lot more well qualified/experienced users to answer others ( but I have tried to help others).

Hence I read a lot but post a little, which means at my current post rate i'll be able to view the classifieds in 6 months and post there in 4 years time!

Ikorodu

That explains it, thanks everyone.

Will have to get posting.

Hi Peter,I'm in same boat. Managed to access classifieds on first day,lucky then as oppose to being unlucky now,lol.

I've managed to more than double my posts in less than 12 hours. ;-D

Ah ok, that explains it, thank-you :) however, I do agree with ikorodu - I have learnt to search on forums and read myself, which I have done on this forum a LOT. Ah well, I'm sure I can find some relevant stuff to comment on :)

It really depends on how you use the forum. I've been a member since last year and am now on my second scope. I decided on the sw dob 200 based on the advice of this forum. But as so many people post so regularly I find the answer to most questions is already here and I'm confident there are a lot more well qualified/experienced users to answer others ( but I have tried to help others).

Hence I read a lot but post a little, which means at my current post rate i'll be able to view the classifieds in 6 months and post there in 4 years time!

Ikorodu

I've been on since January, read the forum every day but have only 60 posts. I'm going to be upgrading my scope in a month or two but I guess I won't be selling the old one through SGL. Shame.

I read alot on here, i always find what i need to know through other peoples threads and answers, i dont post alot, as being a newbie i wouldnt have much to say that would interest most people on here, i predict it will take years for me to achieve 250 posts, it seems a high number to me, and abit unfair on some less vocal users. cheers Dave

I've been on since January, read the forum every day but have only 60 posts. I'm going to be upgrading my scope in a month or two but I guess I won't be selling the old one through SGL. Shame.

This is how I see it - it doesn't anger me, I just think it's a shame to other users really. I'm selling my gear soon and as it's barely used I'm sure people would be interested in it. But them the rules I guess :)

Archived